Saturday, May 13, 2017

New Quilty Box!

My Mother's Day present arrived today in the form of a Quilty Box. My daughter bought a subscription for me for Christmas and I have been enjoying one of these every month since then! Lucky me! There are featured designers in each box and this month is Alex Anderson. Fabric, thread, Quilters Select tape, fusible and their 5x5 ruler. I just want to say that some one at a quilting retreat had a quilters select ruler and demoed it. It has a side that DOES NOT SLIP! I bought a 12x6 but now have a trimming ruler as well. These are really great. If you see them give one a try and see what I mean. I even like the markings better.
Any way, excuse my going on but this is my favorite box so far! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

krislovesfabric said...

Looks like a good ruler and that fabric bundle looks like a pretty rainbow too :)

Crazy for Art said...

Yes! I was really happy about this box! Several things I wanted to buy but hadn't yet.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am interested in textiles and most visual art. Presently I am painting whimsical paintings. I always have a quilt in the works, and I consider quilts to be art as well.