Saturday, April 29, 2017

Going to the Show

This is the art quilt I made that will go to the Sauder Quilt Show. I will drop  this off tomorrow. This is paint and thread on black fabric. My last year's quilt using this technique did quite well. But we'll see. One can never count on anything where shows are concerned. I am just happy to go and enjoy everyone's work. Quilting is such a time consuming passion that we need to appreciate all the time and energy that goes into making. I really love patchwork too but have never entered one into a show. I am thrilled to get those done! Anyway, wish me luck!

2 comments:

krislovesfabric said...

It looks beautiful Marie, I bet we see a ribbon next to it when we visit the show next week!

Crazy for Art said...

Thanks Kris. You never know! Not going to count on it!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am interested in textiles and most visual art. Presently I am painting whimsical paintings. I always have a quilt in the works, and I consider quilts to be art as well.